Tuesday, July 26

Friday

Dress - Francesca's, Belt - Ruche, Shoes - Payless, Clutch - thrifted





I wore this out on a date last Friday.  I wish I could go back to that dinner.  Yummy basil fizz cocktails, nutella butter, citrus rice, delish trout and nutella fondue with banana marshmallow sandwiches.  I know!  If only it were last Friday, or it could be this Friday.  I'm not too picky about my Fridays.  Any day I can go to sleep without the fear of an alarm waking me up way too early is a good day in my book.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I was worried at first because the belt, being almost the same color as your skin tone, almost made it looks like a two-piece outfit. Then I saw the floral detail and realized it was a belt - which became more apparent in the later pictures. Those worries aside, I love this dress. It's very fun and very "summer".

    Jessica.

    http://www.jessicawearspearls.com

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, it will make me smile.