Wednesday, April 27

Smitten

So since my outfit today is nothing special and my hair is having a tantrum, I decided to share some of the things I smitten with right now. 

Urban Outfitters and Modcloth
I love antlers, they are so pretty and functional.  I don't know if I'd hang my keys on them by the front door or sneak him into my room to be covered in necklaces.  I can't wait to add a few whimsical touches to the new apartment and having a few deer hidden about will bring the perfect amount of charm. 

Modcloth
These would make any outfit "date night" worthy.  The only thing they would need is a pretty pedi.


Mint green nails.  Especially if you matched them up with those pink shoes.  Too pretty.

thesweetestoccasion.com
Insanely pretty tea parties.  You better start preparing for the Royal Wedding now, you only have a day left!

I love blogging, but there is something so refreshing about writing with pen and paper.  Plus I love being able to carry around such a pretty, little book.

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I'd love to have/go to a tea party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just painted my nails the mint color you got me for my bday! I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, it will make me smile.