Tuesday, April 26

Jot It Down

Cardigan - Old Navy, Top & Belt - American Eagle, Skirt - H&M, Tights - Target, Heels - Mia



The other day I bought a journal (a really pretty one) so that I could jot down blog ideas or anything else that comes to me.  Throughout the day I am always thinking "I am so going to write about this" and then I forget what "this" was when I get home.  So, the journal seemed like the perfect idea.  Not only do I get to carry this pretty, little book around with me and feel instantly more creative and smart, I also will remember my thoughts.  Hence making writing these posts quicker and easier.  No such luck.  I wrote "power windows", no clue where I was going with that.  I am just going to assume it was very poetic and moving.  Or some sort of ingenious metaphor between power windows and shopping.  But you know what they say about assuming.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute. I love those heels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to have a pretty new journal to write in :) Love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, it will make me smile.