Monday, April 25

Hopping Down The Bunny Trail

Top & Belt - American Eagle, Skirt - H&M, Wedges - Target, Purse - mom's




Happy Easter! I'm a day...almost 2 late.  Sorry, it was a jam packed day.  I had to find my Easter basket, that's right I have the best mom in the world and she made and hid all of our baskets.  And then 10 minutes later when I couldn't find mine I started whining and asking for hot & colds.  Scott finally found it.  We then ate two dinners and tons of chocolate.  It was a perfect day.  It was even warm enough for bare legs for about 3 hours of the day.  Then I got cold and ate some chocolate to warm up.


My legs are blindingly white, like a fluorescent light bulb.  And you thought skin that sparkled like diamonds was cool.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, Cait! I love that bow belt and your wedges. Glad you had a good Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, it will make me smile.