Saturday, March 26

Still Pouting

Sweater - Urban Behavior, Jeans - American Eagle, Belt - Forever21, Shoes - Toms



My hair and I still are not on speaking terms.  It refuses to grow over night and to darken on it's own no matter how much I whine or pout.  I feel I deserve a treat to lift my spirits after this bad hair week...and few more weeks to come until my next appointment.  Maybe that gorgeous apartment we looked at today.  The one with it's own washer and drier and a walk in closet big enough for my shoes to throw a party in.  Yes, that sounds like a plan.  Glad you agree.

*My boyfriend would like to edit that I am in fact on speaking terms with my hair.  It's my mouth I'm mad at.  He catches everything.  He caught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, it will make me smile.