Sunday, February 27

Cheater

Blazer - H&M, Shirt - Old Navy, Jeans - American Eagle, Necklace - Forever21, Shoes - Aldo



Warning: You are looking at a cheater!  A 30 for 30 cheater.  I bought TWO things yesterday and I wore an item not in my 30 for part of the day.  Now, let me explain.  I have excuses, so it's all right.  I first bought a pair of work pants, they were an excellent deal and in a style and cut I love.  Oh, and they were the last pair in my size, so how could I not buy them.  Then, after walking around the mall for a few hours my feet were starting to hurt in those heels and I just couldn't stand it any longer, so...  I bought a pair of TOMS.  And I wore them the rest of the day.  You understand?  Good, I knew you would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, it will make me smile.