Sunday, September 12

Chilly Weather Shield

With the temperature dropping and a steady breeze picking up an extra layer of warmth is needed. It is too chilly for just long sleeves but not chilly enough to drag out my winter parka. A new jacket is in order. Now since I have a small budget to work with, I want something that can transfer to colder months easily with the addition of extra layers but still something that is form fitting and flattering on my figure. If price was no issue, I would be adding these pieces to my closet.
Vince Draped Sherling Jacket
http://www.lynku.com/, $1689
Helmut Lang Asymmetric Rabbit Jacket, $995
Alice + Olivia Wool and Leather Cropped Blazer, $495
Alice + Olivia Chrissy Leopard-Print Jacket, $484

A girl can dream. Keeping these styles in mind, I found some other options that have the same girly-rocker vibe but in a price that my wallet can handle.
Democracy of Nevermind Shearling Moto Jacket
http://www.nastygal.com/, $168

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, it will make me smile.