Friday, September 10

I Guess I Can Be Wrong

Caribou Boot, Free People $110
www.freepeople.com
Boots are probably my favorite footwear, especially now when I am in a fall mindset. There are many styles that I am craving this season, but one pair have me basically drooling. Utilitarian boots are popping up all over the runway and turning up in many of my favorite stores and websites.  Although I am a girly-girl at heart, these boots bring back old memories for me and would add just the right amount of rugged flair to my feminine outfits.  These could be paired with skinnys or tights, knee socks and a plaid skirt.  I remember when I was 10 going shopping for winter boots with my dad, a terrible experience. My favorites were pink and sparkly with light up soles; my dad told me these were impractical for Michigan winters, and that was the end of it. I ended up with a pair of unisex boots with plaid lining and laces, a perfect pair of boots though I was unaware of this at the time. I guess we aren't born with a fashion sense, it's learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, it will make me smile.