"I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful SOLE"
Now these are lyrics I can relate to. Jesse McCartney can count me as a fan if he changes up this ballad. This shows real love, a girl and her shoes. And when it comes to shoes I love them all, no discrimination here. When I walk through the shoe department I hear them calling out my name, drawing me in, whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I fall for them, and I fall hard. My purchases are always affordable, my dreams however are not. I browse Neiman Marcus' and Saks' shoe collections and make extravagant wishlishts, this is foolish behavior. I am like a little kid in a candy shop, actually I'm like me in a candy shop. I cannot control my feverish clicking, all my rational thought is taken hostage by Louboutins and Manolos. It is with tremendous difficulty that I stop lusting over these walking beauties. Here are my top ten, try not to drool.
1. Christian Louboutin Button Flannel Bootie, $995
2. Joie Tall Lace-Up Boot, $535
3. Yves Saint Laurent Asymmetric Mary Jane Platform, $920
4. Alexander McQueen Biker Jacket Zip Bootie, $1155
5. Prada Mary-Jane Sling Back Sandal, $990
6. Miu Miu Glitter Zip-Back Bootie, $675
7. Chloe Cinched Over-The-Knee Boot, $1385
8. Robert Clergerie Stretch Over-The-Knee Boot, $995
9. Miu Miu Glitter Crisscross Bootie, $595
10. Manolo Blahnik Lace-Up Cutout Boot, $1445
I am now on the look out for similar styles attached to a price tag I can manage.