Wednesday, April 6

No Need to Thank Me

Blazer - H&M, Top - Romeo & Juliet Couture, Jeans - Gap, Heels - Mia, Puppy - Boss


Just so you know, I meant for the quality of the pictures to be bad.  It's part of the vintage feel.  It took many hours for me to get that old time look just right.  But, I'd do it for you, that's how dedicated I am.  By many hours I mean I waited until the last possible second to go outside and take pictures and then instead of standing still and posing I played with the puppies and whined about how chilly and hungry I was.  You're welcome.

5 comments:

  1. Loove how you paired the blazer with opposite stripes. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love that blazer everytime you pull it out. Nice pairing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the socks peeking out! :) are they argyle? too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now can't believe I tried on that blazer at H&M and passed it up-- you make it look so great! Love your looks :)

    http://rueceri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, it will make me smile.