Saturday, March 12

You Rugrat

Cardigan & Pants - Old Navy, Top & Belt - Forever21, Shoes - Target



Today my mom and I went to tea.  We filled ourselves with crustless sandwiches and scones covered in lemon curd and Devonshire cream.  It was delish.  I wore the tea-est outfit I could find.  Do you not see the tea in this outfit.  I thought about spilling a little to make it more clear, but I didn't want to ruin my new pink pants.  Yep, they are pink not white.  The pictures are a little misleading.  Believe me not the pictures, because I don't lie very much.  Stretching the truth isn't lieing, my grandma taught me that.  She also taught me some harsh language, like "rugrats."  That's right the rudest word my g-ma could come up with was rugrats.  Watch out we'll make you cry.

5 comments:

  1. the blue cardi and the polka dot are perfect match! so is the belt...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great shirt, I love how the shape of it is playful, it really plays up the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top is so beautiful, still the entire top is just adorable!

    ♥
    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet top! SO delicate and light. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a little modern-day Audrey, aren't you? I thought so.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, it will make me smile.