Sunday, March 6

Dreaming of Those Lazy, Hazy Crazy Days of Summer


Dress - American Eagle, Shirt - Old Navy, Belt & Necklace - Urban Outfitters, Tights & Hat - Forever21, Shoes - Mia


Warm weather could not come any sooner.  I am getting sick of all the snow and ice and the bitter cold mornings when it feels like my fingers may just break off while scraping my windows.  Also, I am getting tired of my winter clothes.  I want my floaty summer dresses and tailored shorts back.  Until that day, it's not coming soon according to the weather report, I will just have to wear my summer clothes anyways.  With some layers of course, so I don't turn blue.  That would not be cute.  I mean I love blue hues but I prefer my skin to be a pale, cream shade.  That pasty skin is by choice ladies and gentlemen and it was not influenced by Twilight.  Although that may make me slightly cooler in some crowds.  If you're a Jersey Shore fan though, I've got nothing for you.  Except for my hair gel collection, I've got a mean hair gel collection.

3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit. It's perfect for a snow picture! I can't wait for Spring, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah! i LOVE this...from the top of your adorably red poofball hat down to your black tights and brown mary janes. love every stinking thing about it. you look fabulous!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit :)
    im now your follower
    follow me back please?

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, it will make me smile.