Thursday, February 10

Pay It Forward

Dress - H&M, Cardigan - Old Navy, Scarf - gift, Tights - Forever21, Shoes - Aldo



Carla from Simply Bubblelicious (LOVE her blog, check it NOW!) passed on these two blogger awards to me. I am all smiles, thanks Carla!  Now I must let you in on 7 secrets about myself and then pass this on to 7 stylish little ladies.  Here we go:



1. My voice is very high pitched, but in my head it sounds deep.   I frequently get told I should do voices for cartoons, by random strangers.
2. I love dessert.  I wish it came first so you could use up all your stomach space for the good stuff.
3. I drive a manual, but have a problem with remembering to put my parking brake on.  My car is now terrified of WalMart cart corrals after they got a little to close and personal.
4. My boyfriend knows my taste in music better than I do.  He makes me the best mix tapes and I always check with him if I am weary on whether a song is "me" or not.
5. I am terrified of fake cops.  Ever since I heard about them on the radio, I always think they are out to get me.
6. I am addicted to watching The Bachelor.  Don't hold this against me.
7. I LOVE Harry Potter.  Really, he is my favorite.

I am sending these awards on to some stylish gals
The Joy of Living
The Auspicious Life
Say Anything
Shopping & Spreadsheets
Holly Dolly
Second Star
She Hath Done What She Could

Rules:
Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award;
Share 7 things about yourself;
Award 7 discovered bloggers;
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

3 comments:

  1. Love the shooties!
    http://styleofthemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great style! the scarf + shoes + tank in the post below = LOVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award! Your blog is so cute and I love those booties!

    Shopping and Spreadsheets

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, it will make me smile.