Saturday, February 5

Bittersweet

Jacket - BB Dakota, Dress - H&M, Striped Top - Urban Outfitters, Tights - Kohl's, Shoes - Aldo


Aren't they pretty?  And they were 50% off their clearance price making them $35!  They are also super comfy with padded soles and cushioning, really it doesn't even feel like you are walking in heels.  I love a shoe that is gorgeous inside and out.  Okay, I am done gushing, for now.  Today was my last day of work, well until Monday when I start my new job.  While I am happy to be moving on to bigger and better things, I find myself very sad about the switcheroo.  I will miss my ah-mazing discount and co-workers, who were super nice and got my the prettiest going away purse, which I will sporting next week.  I will not however miss the all black dress code (even though I loosely followed it) and having to be on my feet all day, making heels a no-no.  Be ready Roy G Biv and heels, I'm coming for you.

1 comment:

  1. Those tights are killer and great steal on the shoes. It's always win/win, when they're cute AND comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, it will make me smile.