Saturday, January 22

30 for 30


February starts the beginning of my first 30 for 30 challenge!  Don't know what that is?  Venture on over here and read all about it, and while you're at it read all of Kendi's blog.  It will entertain you for hours upon hours and then maybe it will even inspire you to start your own fashion blog, hint hint that is maybe what happened to me.  Kendi Everyday was the first blog I started to read and I probably check it about 5 times a day just to see if she's written another post.  I think my boyfriend is maybe starting to get a bit annoyed with my constant grabbing of his iPhone just to catch up on my reads.  I am really excited for the challenge, I think it will push my own personal style to a new level, which I will greatly appreciate.  And it will take a much needed load off my wallet, which she will greatly appreciate.  Of course my wallet is a she, she's the real shopaholic, and you thought I was the one with the problem.  Really what all this means is that I have got to get my shop on this week!  For my wallet's sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, it will make me smile.