|Dress - Chupi, Belt - BCBG, Scarf - Target, Tights - Forever21, Shoes - Target (ballet flats, not seen)|
This weekend my boyfriend graduated from college (woo hoo!), and now we are both college graduates and I am finally starting to feel like a grown-up. I have been in denial that I am an adult, sometimes I don't even feel like I'm a teenager. I am 22 so that is probably a problem. But lately I am sensing a change. Some things I do just seem so grown-up, and I feel so proud of myself. And then the other things (the fun ones) bring me back down to little kid level.
My Grown-up Activities
1. I dress up for work, I even wear heels sometimes.
2. My eyeliner is suddenly going on straighter and my hair is starting to do a do.
3. I have a savings account.
4. I have a Netflix account (somehow this feels grown-up)
5. My boyfriend and I are sending out a joint Christmas "greeting"
1. My dress up clothes include tutus and giant bows.
2. My eyeliner typically has glitter in it and I sometimes tie pom poms in my hair.
3. I dream of spending it on more tutus and bows and maybe even a puppy.
4. Every Disney series is on my instant queue.
5. It's us signing Jingle Bells with our voice auto-tuned sent out via text message.
That was a very short lived case of the grown-ups, I'm glad that's over.