Thursday, December 30

Borderlines


Today was spent in the car driving to Chicago, visiting for about an hour and then heading back home.  It was exhausting.  And if that wasn't bad enough, I had to be in a suit the ENTIRE time!  I am actually amazed I kept it on the whole ride.  I normally make it a strict rule to only wear sweats on car rides over one hour.  But I persevered and wore it all day with heels, and only complained minimally while doing so.  Someone may disagree with me on this last part, but luckily he doesn't have a blog to tell you his take on the matter.  Before today I could confidently say that I disliked suits greatly, after today I am bordering on severely dislike and hate.  They fit weird and look so stiff.  I think I'm giving up on them, but if anyone has any suggestions I would love the help. Even though the suit put a damper on my day, my night has been perfect with some Scrabble playing and Top Chef watching.  Now I need to go catch some zzz's so I am wide awake to ring in the new year tomorrow.


I may have lost, but I lost graciously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, it will make me smile.