Thursday, September 30

Fall Cleaning

It was my birthday present to myself to clean my room, slim chance that this will end up happening.  While the room may not be clutter free by midnight, it will be soon enough (fingers crossed!).  I did however clean up my blog and sort of sift through my yahoo inbox, a few steps in the right direction.  I am also hoping to add some outfit posts in the near future once I find my camera cord.  Of course when needed the cord disappears into hibernation, although I have managed to find two other camera cords (that don't fit) and an army of other useless junk that I will for sure end up needing just around the same time that they choose to go awol again.  So keep checking back and start following to know when it's all happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, it will make me smile.