Thursday, July 26

Training Class

Dress - Ruche, Jacket - American Eagle, Shoes - Payless, Clutch & Bracelet - thrifted




Fender and I had our second puppy class tonight. It went...well let's just say I'm glad I'm home. No it wasn't that bad, just stressful. Fender is terrified of the big dogs in class so he stays hidden underneath my chair for about 70% of the lesson while I try to bride him out with treats. And then when that doesn't work I spend class bent over petting him. Honestly though we both have learned quite a lot and the trainer is amazing! He is our own dog whisperer. Anyways, we were at class and we were practicing out in the store when this man walks by us with his bird. On his finger. Fender and I both just stared, and then I went back to pleading with Fender to at least cooperate when the trainer walks by. No go on that one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems
    with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended
    up losing several weeks of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?


    Look at my homepage :: Bankruptcy Laws In Florida

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, it will make me smile.