Sunday, August 7

Thanks

Dress - Forever21, Vest - Free People, Shoes - gift(easysprit), Purse & Scarf - Thirfted, Bracelets - gifts(tiffanys & street vendor)






Before I started writing this blog I would have never mixed patterns.  Especially 2 different florals with a stripe.  I also would cringe at stepping foot inside a thrift store, in my defense they are full of strong odors and a strange array of people.  Now, I prefer a pretty floral over a solid any day and love searching for hidden treasures.  So I would just like to say thank you internet, for letting me live out my full shopping and pattern mixing potential.  I owe you one.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love the colors in that scarf! And I definitely say ditto to all of those things, my style would be a lot less interesting without the internet.

    Shopping and Spreadsheets

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, it will make me smile.