Tuesday, August 16

My Closet

Shirt, Vest & Shoes - H&M, Pants - Gap



This is my closet in better days.  Right now it's an obstacle course to get to the belts.  So as you can guess, I haven't been wearing belts.  Picking up all the piles seems daunting.  Where to start?  And how to keep going once I get bored?  The messy state my closet is in now keeps me in peak physical condition.  A leap over the purses, a cartwheel through the scarves and some little tiptoes through the strewn about hangers.  See there is method to my madness.

3 comments:

  1. I can relate to a disastrous closet! I'll admit, I may or may not use 2 closets in my house + half of my moms + part of the coat closet... ;)

    <3 The Daily Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness girly, that closet is HUGE! Mine is just as messy as your description, almost never as clean as your photos, and less than half the size of yours. Want to switch? I know I made a tempting argument :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of your big closet! I don't even have enough room for all my shoes--half of them are under the bed!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, it will make me smile.