Thursday, August 25

Homemade

Blazer - H&M, Top & Belt - Forever21, Pants & Headband - Target, Shoes - Aldo, Purse & Scarf - vintage


Excuse the lack of pictures, we were in the Trader Joe's parking lot and couldn't think about much else besides delish food and wine and some pretty, fresh flowers.  At least that's all I could think about.  Trader Joe's is my hero.  Pre-made meals that taste homemade along with with yummy, cheap wine...sign me up.  I may even have used their meals to make my own "homemade" meal one day.  Hey as long as everyone is fed and happy I don't consider it a lie.  Don't worry though this outfit is homemade, no cheating here. 

4 comments:

  1. This blazer is way cute. I really like your ruffly blouse too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trader Joe's is the best! I love me some Two-Buck Chuck. And you look adorable of course, love that blazer!

    Shopping and Spreadsheets

    ReplyDelete
  3. That clutch is super cute! And NOW and I want to go to Trader Joes haha!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, it will make me smile.