Friday, July 8

Pink and More Pink

Top - Ruche, Pants - Old Navy, Shoes - Forever21, Necklace - Urban Outfitters



5 year old me is totally loving this outfit.  Pink, check.  More pink, check again.  If only I had on ruby slippers to complete my look (I may have been a tad obsessed with The Wizard of Oz, to the point where I told strangers my name was Dorothy).  Or a sparkly tutu.  And to be quite honest I am in the market for a tutu.  Is that a little too much for someone in their 20's?  Don't worry I won't wear it with my tiara and fairy wand, that would just be silly.  I'll save those for separate occasions.

2 comments:

  1. I think the floral belt comes pretty close to the adult version of a wand and tiara, which is a total win in my book. You look lovely, and these pictures are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really do love the details of this. that floral belt??? i'm in love! <3

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, it will make me smile.