Thursday, October 14

Five Fav

While perusing other blogs I came across a "favorites" questionnaire post.  I decided to come up with my own, and add a fashion twist.  If you come up with more questions or have answers to any of mine add them to the comments.

5 Fav Fictional Characters Style
Becky Bloomwood - Confessions of a Shopaholic, Sophie Kinsella
Lily Aldrin - How I Met Your Mother
Luna Lovegood - Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling
Lisa Fremont - Rear Window
Nancy Botwin - Weeds

5 Fav Celebrities Style
Nicole Richie
Emma Watson
Rachel Bilson
Clemence Poesy
Alexa Chung

5 Fav Items in my Closet (at the moment)
Miss Sixty leather jacket
Small Town black skinnys
Old Navy heart/peace sweater (pictured in Clothes For The Soul)
Converse navy slip-ons
Target men's plaid button down (linked in Borrowing From Boys)

5 Fav Accessories
Crossbody Bags
Flowered Headbands
Freshly Painted Nails
Fox Tail Purse Chains (pictured in Clothes For The Soul)
Red Lips (SWAK)

5 Things on my Wishlist
Dr. Martens Floral Boot
Velvet Foliage Dress
Long Sleeve Henley Lace Bodysuit
Fairweather Lace Shorts
Jeffrey Campbell Lita Platform Boot


Remember only a few days left to save at Lulu*s, all the details can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Great Quiz.
    My favourite fictional character's style would be Susan (Madonna) from Desperately seeking Susan, I love that film.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, it will make me smile.